We all have those times when our skin looks dull dark and lifeless. There is no need to lose your peace because you can turn it around with easy solutions.
First, it is important to consider what causes dull skin and then look at how you can avoid it.
So today we are going to share everything related to a girl skin like what are the causes, home remedies and tips for glowing skin.
What is dull skin?
So let’s see what exactly is dull skin?
If your skin lacks a healthy glow and begins to look oily and tired, you will experience dullness on your face.
Certain things like skin dehydrated, dark under eyes, the skin is less bright than normal, the skin appears darker than normal. Now there is a range of factors that can lead to dull skin ranging from poor diet behaviours to accumulation of pet skin cells.
Dead Skin Cells on Skin
When you will get old, your skin begins to produce less oil. This can cause dead skin cells to build upon your face and making it appear less shiny, dry and dull.
Dehydration is another big point if your skin lacks water, it becomes done. You can also encounter prominent eye circles.
Unhealthy diets will remove the brightness of your skin. This is said very rightly that You are what you eat. Diet plays a vital role in keeping your skin clean. Eat more water-rich foods and raw fruits this may lead to youthful and very healthy skin.
It is necessary to exfoliate your skin once or twice a week to remove dead skin cells and the dirt has accumulated on the surface. Nonetheless, exfoliating too much or too vigorously can remove the protective layer of your skin, resulting in loss of moisture that can also make your skin look dull.
Home Remedies for Dull Skin
Now here are some home remedies that you can do to combat the dull skin.
Remady 1 #Fig
In this remedy, you will need 2 figs and some raw milk. This is one of the best remedies of all time and the best mask, and this is very easy and effective at the same time.
- Now in a bowl take two figs and mash them using a fork.
- Mix it with a little milk and gently massage this onto your face for about one or two minutes and leave it on for additional 15 minutes.
- wash your face with some water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
This treatment will help to eliminate all chemicals on your skin and make it shine better. This mildly abrasive quality of the figs helps to clean the skin.
Make sure you use this face pack daily to enjoy the fullest benefits. Also, make sure to do a patch test before you use it. Milk contains anti-inflammatory and calming properties that can help to remove the dry and itchy skin, plus the lactic acid and milk cleanse the skin that skin cells and enhances the ability of the skin to maintain moisture.
Remedy 2 #Bananas
For this remedy, you will need 1 ripe banana, 3 tablespoons of rice flour, and 1 teaspoon of raw honey.
- In a bowl mash, the ripe banana using a fork then add the honey and the rice flour to make a smooth paste and then apply the face mask to your cleansed face.
- Let it dry for about 15 minutes lightly massage your face and wash it away.
Bananas are packed with a variety of vitamins and nutrients such as keratin, vitamin E, B1, B and Vitamin C. Bananas make the skin appear healthy and youthful.
There are so many advantages of adding bananas to your face that you can do in form of banana face mask. Potassium in bananas moisturises dehydrated skin while zinc and lectin help come back and heal acne.
The amino acids found in bananas are the perfect replacement for anti-ageing medicines and creams as they reinforce the connective tissues and preserves the elasticity and resilience of the skin.
Remedy 3 #Aloe Vera Gel
For this remedy, you need aloe vera gel, rose water and cucumber.
- Make puree 1/2 of a cucumber in a blender or a food processor or you can peel the cucumber and grate it using a grater.
- Now take a bowl and add one tablespoon of pureed cucumber add one tablespoon of rose water and two teaspoons of aloe vera gel mix everything really well.
- Now cleanse your face and neck with some warm water and oil-free cleanser to remove the makeup and clear the pores using your fingers.
- Apply the mask onto your skin in a small circular motion and let the aloe vera dry for about 15 minutes. Then rinse it off by sprinkling cool water on your face and neck and then pat dry your skin with a soft towel.
This powerful ingredient is used for a variety of purposes to help to improve healthy skin. Aloe vera helps you to prevent tyrosinase which is responsible for hyperpigmentation. You can easily buy some aloe vera gel from a supermarket.
Nonetheless, it is recommended that you extract directly from the leaf of the aloe vera plant for better performance.
Cucumber is a coolant filled with vitamin c and another antioxidant that can help to brighten your face.
Rosewater helps to preserve the ph balance of the skin and also reduce excess oil. Rosewater has anti-inflammatory properties that can help to reduce the redness of irritated skin and remove acne. Rosewater also helps to hydrate, rejuvenate and moisturizes the skin and giving it a refreshing look.
Before the end of this article here are some preventive tips that you should follow to exfoliate the skin with homemade facial scrubs once a week.
- To ensure that it is free of dirt and toxins cleansing the skin before sleeping every night and ensures that it does not lose its healthy glow.
- Be sure to keep the skin moisturised after using cleansers or makeup items. It will help to make the skin look nice and bright.
- A balanced diet will keep your skin healthy and give it a natural glow.
- Always try to keep yourself hydrated all day long.
- Smoking has a strong impact on the skin’s health. Smoking causes the skin to lose its natural glow and gives it an aged appearance.
- Always remember to apply sunscreen to your skin before you step out in the sun. It will ensure your skin is secured from UV, included damaged.
So that is it for this article, I hope you found this article helpful. If you did, then don’t forget to share and follow us on Twitter to update yourself with our latest posts